If your setting-up or currently operate a commercial laundry business or an on-premise laundry facility in a medical facility, aged care facility, school, hotel, hospitality or similar industry, then you no doubt need to replace your washing machines and dryers on a fairly regular basis.
As this represents a major investment, Jade Equipment Finance can assist you with cost-effective laundry equipment leasing and finance solutions.
Leasing and Rental Options
Sourcing finance for laundry equipment can be a confusing process as there are numerous offers from a range of companies in the market for your finance business. With all finance decisions, business owners need to be fully informed and that involves understanding some of the terminology and differences in terminology across different finance offers.
There are numerous laundry equipment sellers who offer rental and lease options, often highlighting the no capital outlay and other features. In some of these instances, the company is offering to put their own machines, sometimes coin-operated, into your premises for a monthly fee which they call a lease or rental.
As specialists in finance with exceptional expertise and experience, we advise you read the fine print and compare all the features, terms and costs to the Jade laundry machinery lease offer which we will prepare for you.
We offer Equipment Rent to own and Equipmenmt Lease for purchase of laundry equipment. We have detailed all the features of these loan products on our website but would like to emphasise:
- The leasing and rental contracts are for a fixed loan term with the monthly repayment fixed for the term of the loan.
- You have the freedom to choose the laundry equipment that you want to install – the manufacturer, model, age – the machines that suit your operation.
- in most cases there is no ‘capital outlay’ and no deposit required. You simply pay the monthly repayments.
- You select the servicing and maintenance provider that you want. You’re not tied into the service company as selector by the lessor, who in some cases actually owns your machines.
- Do the sums. When dealers or manufacturers offer finance, very often we discover hidden costs in the contract.
- Read fine print and compare the details with your Jade Laundry Equipment lease.
All Jade finance consultants are fully-trained, highly knowledgeable and experienced. And, on hand to answer your questions and handle your paperwork and other details through the purchase process and beyond the contract signing.
Speak with a Jade Consultant to discuss a financing solution for your laundry equipment leasing. Call 1300 000 003