Sourcing equipment finance through your bank can be a challenge at the best of times. During this coronavirus pandemic and uncertain economic environment, it can be near on impossible. Fortunately, Jade Equipment Finance does not rely solely on the major banks to source cost-effective equipment finance for our customers. We have exclusive access as a broker to many other sources.
One of our non-bank lender sources, which only deals through finance brokers is Morris Finance.
Jade Equipment Finance is highly regarded as a professional, licensed finance broker and has been granted accreditation with a large number of banks and lenders including Morris Finance. Non-bank lenders like Morris Finance, deal predominantly through their network of brokers, which includes Jade, and regularly offer their brokers special offers which we can then pass on to our customers.
Profile: Morris Finance
Non-bank lenders such as Morris Finance may not be known to the general public as they tend to work only through the finance industry contacts. But sports enthusiasts may have seen the Morris Finance name in motorsport and other sports competitions. The company is a sponsor of a team in the Supercars and other motorsport classes as well as other sports teams. This support is indicative of their community involvement and attitude to assisting businesses with workable financial solutions.
Morris Finance has a head office in Geelong in Victoria but provides a full portfolio of commercial finance facilities through brokers at a national level. This lender is primarily involved in financing commercial and heavy machinery equipment loans, business vehicles and all types of trucks but also operates in insurance and investment services.
The company offers the full selection of commercial finance facilities including Leasing, Chattel Mortgage and Sale Leaseback to sole traders, registered companies, ABN holders and large corporates through their network of finance brokers.
As a Morris Finance accredited broker, Jade Equipment Finance has direct broker access to their finance facilities so we can pass on the benefits of their great offers to our customers.
Current Finance Deals
Continually striving to improve their product offering to simplify the process of achieving great finance deals, Morris Finance enables Jade consultants to offer our customers these streamlined pathways to equipment finance.
The current finance deals from Morris Finance focus on enabling a larger selection of businesses to achieve great equipment finance by reducing application approval times and simplifying the loan eligibility criteria.
Jade Equipment Finance currently has access to three key Morris Finance packages for equipment purchases:-
- For equipment assets under $49,999 – Primary Product Package
- For equipment assets purchases in the range $50,000-$99,999 – Primary Plus Package
- For equipment assets purchases in the range $100,000-$150,000 – Premium Package
The documentation required for each package and the general application criteria varies for each package, however, all include:
- 12-60 month finance terms
- Available on several loan types include Sale and Leaseback, Commercial Lease and Chattel Mortgage
- Good interest rates
As one of our lender panel and with these highly attractive deals, Morris Finance will be included for a quote when your Jade Equipment Finance consultant sources your finance offer. Our relationship with Morris Finance allows us to tailor a finance solution to meet individual requirements.
Financing Wide Range of Equipment
Through Jade Equipment Finance, Morris Finance offers loans for many different types of equipment used across a broad spectrum of Australian industry:
- Agribusiness machinery and equipment
- Heavy equipment for construction, mining, earthmoving, landscaping, civil works and other applications.
- Medical, dental and surgical equipment finance
- General business and office equipment including security systems, copying and printing equipment, IT requirements, media and AV installations.
- Retail outlet equipment including point of sale systems
Sourcing Morris Finance for Your Equipment Acquisition
Jade Equipment Finance works closely with Morris Finance and as a non-bank lender, they provide greater flexibility in tailoring finance solutions to suit the individual business. This includes greater simplification around eligibility criteria and the application process.
- Contact Jade Equipment Finance and discuss your requirements with one of our consultants.
- Discuss your preference for Morris Finance to provide a quote for your equipment finance.
- Your Jade consultant will obtain quotes from both Morris Finance and others to ensure the offer we make you is the best we can achieve, at the best equipment finance interest rates.
- When you accept the quote, we will work with the Morris Finance to quickly process the application for you and work promptly through to settlement.
Our strong working relationship with Morris Finance and their non-bank lender status create a more flexible and adaptable finance scenario that may suit many businesses. If the bank has rejected your equipment finance application, Jade Equipment Finance may be able to help you through Morris Finance or one of our other non-bank lenders.
To discuss flexible, workable equipment finance through Morris Finance contact Jade Equipment Finance on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL CONSIDERATION. ANY REFERENCE TO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT SOURCES. INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL VEHICLE SPECS IS SOURCED FROM THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE PRESENTATION OR INTERPRETATION OF THE FACTS AS PROVIDED BY THESE SOURCES. WE ADVISE ALL INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES TO REFER TO THEIR ACCOUNTANT OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SPECIFIC TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES.