Yanmar is a Japanese manufacturing group which is active in many sectors including agricultural machinery, construction equipment, marine diesel engines and industrial and commercial engine production. Apart from their high quality products, the company’s notable claim to fame is as the developer of the world’s very first mini excavator way back in the late 1960s.
Decades on and Yanmar offers a range of highly robust excavators across the size range of 0.8 T to 10 T class from micro, mini and midi as well as mini diggers through their local Australian distributors. All excavators include Yanmar diesel engines.
The full range of Yanmar excavators includes 12 individual units so operators can select exactly the machine to suit their job in regard to operating weight, output, dig depth and width. The range includes:-
- SV08: the smallest unit in the Yanmar range, this is worth considering for landscapers, pool builders, plumbers and other building applications that require narrow access. This is an ultra mini excavator which is compact enough to access and operate on confined spaces. The SV08 will get you through residential site gates and drives to access sites for laying pipes, excavating for a pool or to carry out landscaping and other building works.
- ViO17: step up a level to this model which is still only 950 mm wide and yet has an operating weight of 1740 kg. This unit as true zero tail swing which makes it suitable to many sites and many applications.
- ViO30: in the 3 tonne class this model has an operating weight of 3125 kg and is 1550 mm wide, so still a good small size for tight sites.
- ViO50: up into a larger class again and this high-end mini excavator is engineered to comply with environmental regs. Width is 1940 mm and operating weight 4605 kg.
- SV 100: at the top 10 T end of the Yanmar range you’ll find the SV 100. This is a boom swing and blade excavator which has the versatility for many applications. A 9625 kg operating weight, a 2320 mm width and a digging depth capacity of 4550 mm make this a great little operator for many builders, construction uses, landscaping and general earth moving requirements. In addition to being easy to operate with tight turning capabilities it can be transported to/from site on a 10 tonne truck for greater convenience.
A noted feature on some Yanmar equipment is isochronous engine control. This facilities maintaining efficiency throughout the job as it increases fuel injection in the event of the engine slowing due to a heavy load.
This is a computer-driven feature and allows speed and output to be maintained.
Finance Options for Yanmar
The excavator market is quite extensive with multiple players in the mini, compact and small class sector along with Yanmar. If price is a deciding factor for your purchasing decisions, we recommend you take advantage of our Equipment Finance calculator to compare possible repayments on the different excavators you are considering. You can use the calculator to compare repayments on different Yanmar models or to see how Yanmar compares with other competitors in the sector. It is also a very useful tool for comparing the repayments on new versus used machines.
The result the calculator delivers is to be used as a guide only as it is only a ballpark but when used correctly can be a very useful purchasing resource.
When you start narrowing down your choice, that’s the time to contact Jade Equipment Finance and discuss pre-approved finance. With a rough idea of what you’ll need to borrow to purchase your Yanmar, your Jade consultant can proceed to arrange your finance based on that estimate. When you lock-in your specific model with the dealer, then we can finalise the finance for the specifics of that equipment.
Whether you’re a large company, a small enterprise, a medium operation or a sole trader owner-operator, Jade Equipment Finance has a loan product to suit your Yanmar acquisition. The choice of which particular product will depend on your business set-up, so speak with your accountant to ascertain which is best for you from our portfolio:-
Each product is tailored to suit your specs and includes fixed repayments and our cheap equipment finance interest rate so you can be assured of a cost-effective finance solution.
While you might only have access to your bank for equipment finance, as a leading broker in the equipment sector, Jade Equipment Finance has access to a large number of banks and non-bank lenders. Our non-bank lenders include financiers that specialise in equipment finance. In fact some operate only in this heavy equipment area so they are experts that understand your industry and the equipment you are purchasing.
This access and our standing with these lenders, gives us significant leverage in negotiating better interest rates and more agreeable terms for our equipment finance customers.
How good will the rates we can achieve for you be? Just one call to Jade and you’ll find out.
To discuss cost-effective finance on any Yanmar excavators, contact Jade Equipment Finance on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THESE ARTICLES IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVICE IN REGARD TO THEIR OWN FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. DETAILS ON GOVERNMENT MEASURES, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES AND VEHICLE DETAILS AND SPECS HAVE BEEN SOURCED FROM PUBLICLY AVAILABLE WEBSITES AND SOURCES. LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED FOR ERRORS IN THE INTERPRETATION OR PRESENTATION OF ANY FACTS AND DETAILS FROM THIRD PARTIES. WE ADVISE INDIVIDUALS TO CHECK DETAILS DIRECTLY AT THE THIRD PARTY SOURCE IF REQUIRED.