If upgrading your compressors and compaction equipment and considering the range available through Atlas Copco, then talk to Jade about cheap equipment finance to realise a better ROI. While the price you negotiate on your equipment might be good, the productivity and profitability gains you anticipate can be eroded if you purchase with a less than ideal finance deal.
Jade Equipment Finance provides loans for Atlas Copco equipment. A provider of a wide range of industrial equipment, Atlas Copco is a particularly well-recognised brand in generators and portable compressors. Their compaction equipment, gas equipment, compressed air gear, generators and light towers is seen on construction sites across Australia.
Atlas Copco Range
Atlas Copco produce a vast range of equipment, but we’ve selected a few of the more commonly required categories to mention.
- With major projects often having to work to an ‘out of hours’ schedule to either meet construction deadlines or to minimise the disruption to local communities, lighting towers are essential equipment for most sites. The Atlas Copco range of HiLight towers offers a range to suit many different sites and applications. The range includes LED, metal halide, electric and battery operated light towers. The range suits construction sites and events with features to deliver low or zero noise and fuel efficiency in even the most rugged environments.
- The company’s range of mobile compressors offer a number of mobiles which are light and easy to manoeuvre when space and access is at a premium. The range includes electric models, the ready to go range, the versatile range and the productivity partner range. The company allows customers to customise the compressor to their specific needs.
- The range of power equipment include diesel generators. The models cover mobile diesel generators, large units, industrial generators with up to 2250 kVa, portable generators up to 12 kVa and the new range of energy storage systems. The energy storage systems, ZenergiZe, offer clean energy with zero fuel and carbon emissions. They are light and compact in comparison with many traditional units and according to the company require virtually no maintenance. These are a battery energy storage system and with the global trend toward greener technology and reduced emissions, this could be a solution for your business.
- Dewatering pumps are also included in the Atlas Copco range with models including small portable pumps, electric submersible pumps, centrifugal pumps for drainage jobs, high head pumps and wellpoint surface pumps. Used in many applications and across many sites, the range is efficient, versatile, compact and highly durable.
- While the stock standard range from Atlas Copco is extensive and will suit many applications, the company also offers a custom service to produce specific solutions for specific jobs and sites.
Selecting Your Equipment
When selecting say a compressor, what guidelines should you consider? It’s important to consider the applications. If you’re a contractor that covers a range of job sites, buying one unit that has the versatility to cover a lot of different applications may offer better ROI than buying multiple units to handle specific tasks.
Ease of operation is important if you are not the only person that will be operating the equipment. If you’re delegating the operation to staff, yes you will go through the training and instruction, but having an easy to operate machine will make that process easier also.
Consider a digital compressor which can transmit operating information to other parties through a cloud connection to allow clients, supervisors or others check on performance remotely.
Future-proof your business by opting for more fuel efficient and low emissions equipment now.
Finance for Your Atlas Copco Fleet
Whether you’re purchasing one or multiple units from Atlas Copco, Jade can assist with the finance deal. If purchased at the same time, your Jade consultant can source a finance offer with multiple units in the one deal. Providing you with just the one loan repayment rather than multiple to meet each month.
To finance your compressors, light towers, dewatering pumps, generators and other equipment, we provide you with the choice of the full range of commercial finance facilities.
You can review the full features and benefits of each of these loan types on our websites. To check the current interest rates we are achieving on each loan, refer to our Loan Comparison chart. It displays the interest rate for our full portfolio of loans.
While it may appear a ‘no brainer’ to just choose the finance type with the lowest interest rate, there are other factors to consider which are best discussed with your accountant. The benefits derived from a certain loan type may deliver your specific business a better outcome than other loans despite the interest rate variation.
For a quick quote on the Atlas Copco gear you intend to purchase or to get straight into a finance application, give us a call or apply via our online portal.
For your Atlas Copco finance, contact Jade Equipment Finance on 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE CONTENT IN THIS ARTICLE IS PREPARED SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS CONTENT IS NOT PROVIDED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE AROUND YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL SITUATION IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED IN REGARD TO ERRORS OR MISREPRESENTATION OF CONTENT AS IT PERTAINS TO GOVERNMENT MEASURES AND POLICIES, PRODUCTS SPECS AND DETAILS AND OTHER DATA AS SOURCE VIA THIRD PARTIES.