- Are you frustrated with the trying to get on with business amidst the current restrictions?
- Had enough of waiting endlessly on-hold to arrange business finance while bank phone lines are jammed with others seeking deferrals?
- Trying to source loan options but banks have diverted staff to other duties?
- Wanting to invest in new equipment for new business opps but the constantly changing lending market is causing you problems?
- Needing new construction equipment to compete for infrastructure projects but can’t get suitable finance terms?
The coronavirus crisis has created a very restrictive business environment on many fronts and it seems to be having an impact on both those who are doing it tough and those who are doing OK. Thriving businesses that are trying to operate ‘business as usual’ or trying to move forward with their investment plans are having those plans thwarted by the effects of the overall economic climate.
For many, it’s just getting too hard to sourcing their usual flexible finance deals to purchase new equipment.
At Jade Equipment Finance, we fully understand your situation and can offer solutions to many of the obstacles to sourcing flexible finance in a rigid economic climate.
Direct Access to Business Finance
As professional finance brokers, we have been in constant and direct contact with our large group of banks and lenders, as usual, throughout the year. We’re quite aware that some lenders have been changing their loan requirements and conditions quite suddenly, in response to the changing economic scene.
As brokers we have industry-only access to the lending market and can fast-track your finance requests directly to the lender team that makes the offers and grants the approvals. Our lending panel includes both the major banks and specialist lenders and we know which financier is offering the best equipment finance at any one time.
If you do want your bank to finance your equipment, your Jade consultant can approach the bank on your behalf via our industry channels. Using Jade Equipment Finance as your broker offers industry access, a larger range of lenders and many other benefits which may be critical levers in sourcing flexible finance for your business. Give us a call for an obligation-free conversation.
Wide Range of Equipment Financed
- Construction: Governments are pushing forward on many infrastructure projects. If you need finance to purchase construction equipment for these or any other construction projects, we may be able to assist.
- Manufacturing: With issues in some areas of international trade combined with increased demand for some locally-produced products, we’re aware that manufacturers in some sectors need to ramp up production with new equipment.
- General Business: Creating a COVID Safe working environment for customers and workers and complying with changing health orders may require you to acquire equipment to make the necessary alterations to your workplace or site.
- WFH Environment: With many workers set to work from home for some time, businesses need to invest in suitable IT systems to ensure continuity and security across the operations.
Jade Equipment Finance provides cheap, cost-effective and workable finance for most business equipment.
As brokers, we know that businesses have individual financial objectives and we offer the full portfolio of finance products to suit:
- Equipment Rent to Own
- Equipment Leasing
- Equipment Chattel Mortgage
- Equipment CHP
Our standing with our lending panel provides us with the ability to tailor finance deals to suit the needs of our individual customers:
- Tailored finance deals
- Cheap equipment finance interest rates
- Varying the balloon/residual to suit long-term objectives
- Flexible repayments to ease cash flow
- Loan terms up to 7 years on some equipment
- Flexibility to include delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment in the loan
- No deposit possibilities
- Fast approvals
- Pre-approved financed
- Prompt settlements
There are potential tax benefits to be realised for businesses that choose to invest in new equipment during 2020 courtesy of a number of time-limited Federal Government measures.
- Instant Asset Write-Off – deadline is 31 December 2020
- Backing Business Investment (BBI) – a limited time depreciation tax benefit introduced by the Federal Government. To be eligible, businesses must have a turnover of less than $500m and there are eligibility conditions on the assets including that they must not have already been included in the IAWO or other benefits.
- BBI applies to assets acquired and installed from 12 March 2020 through to 30 June 2021. For more information on eligibility and other details refer to business.gov.au or www.ato.gov.au or discuss your equipment acquisition requirements with Jade Equipment Finance.
We always advise that you discuss with your accountant the eligibility of your business for any Government tax measures and the suitability of finance products for your individual business framework.
So if you’re frustrated with your efforts in sourcing flexible finance in these unprecedented economic conditions, just contact Jade Equipment Finance and let us source a workable solution for your business.
To discuss flexible finance for your equipment purchase, contact Jade Equipment Finance 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS FOR GENERAL CONSIDERATION. ANY REFERENCE TO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT SOURCES. INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL VEHICLE SPECS IS SOURCED FROM THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE. NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE PRESENTATION OR INTERPRETATION OF THE FACTS AS PROVIDED BY THESE SOURCES. WE ADVISE ALL INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES TO REFER TO THEIR ACCOUNTANT OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SPECIFIC TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES